As part of our plans for continued success we are seeking a person who can add value to our business with their demonstrated expertise in accounts and administration support.
If you have what it takes to succeed, and want to be part of this winning team, read on….
Reporting to the Financial Controller, duties will include:
- Processing of supplier and customer documentation.
- Processing staff timesheets into ERP system (Dynamics AX).
- Set-up of new projects in ERP system.
- Invoicing of projects, service jobs to customers.
- Reconciliation and processing of Corporate Credit Cards.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the management team.
- General Finance/Admin Duties, including some reception work.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 3 yrs experience of working in a projects/job costing/construction or similar environment.
- Impeccable communication skills, and an ability to relate at all organisational levels both internally and externally.
- Good MS Office program skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- A general understanding of accounting principles.
- A customer service mindset with a desire for excellence.
- Proactive and able to problem-solve in business situations.
- Attention to detail.
A knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX, or other similar ERP system would be a distinct advantage, though not an absolute necessity.