Every production-critical company needs effective automation to stay one step ahead. Whatever your requirements – materials handling, palletising, process automation, PLC/SCADA integration or turnkey project – Scott Automation & Robotics can provide you with the complete solution for all your automated needs. And our network of fully qualified automation service engineers is available 24 hours a day, every day – working with you for your success.
From stand-alone robot systems to fully integrated factory automation SCADA systems, our solution will be a turnkey approach addressing your critical issues of increased production output and employee safety.
Every system meets Australian Standards for electrical and mechanical safeguards. Following stringent customised risk assessment procedures we:
- Perform risk analysis at the system design phase
- Review the risk assessment with you at the post-commissioning and pre-manufacturing phase
- Train operators to follow correct physical and operational procedures
- Fully document the risk assessment
Our service personnel are experienced in integrating, programming and fault finding on a wide variety of robotic systems, field networks and PLCs including:
- KUKA, ABB and Panasonic industrial robots
- Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Texas, Hitachi, Square D, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Izumi, Pilz Safety and Modicon PLCs
- DeviceNet, Profibus, CanBus and Ethernet field networks
- Cognex vision systems
- Servo and Vector drive systems
Machinery Automation & Robotics (MAR) are proud to be awarded the winner of the Warren Centre 2014 Innovation Award for the design, development and commerialisation of the Robotic Idler Changer for the Mining Industry. Clyde Campbell accepted the award on behalf of MAR and the entire team involved in the project. The Innovation Hero Award
Read More »