A Robotic End-of-Line (EOL) palletising system can make a significant difference to your production rates and your cost effectiveness.
Scott Automation & Robotics’ EOL robotic palletising system provides the flexibility to palletise single or multiple production lines simultaneously, markedly increasing output and decreasing overhead costs. The flexibility of the design allows multiple smaller cells to be installed in existing palletising areas, or product can be conveyed to a centralised area for palletising by a larger cell.
Design flexibility enables the robotic EOL palletising system to be integrated into your existing production space, allowing installation and commissioning with minimum disruption.
- Decreased labour costs
- Increased production output
- Reduced product damage
- Flexibility to palletise single or multiple product lines simultaneously
- An operator places an empty pallet in the pallet station
- The system is started via a robot control pendant, where the operator confirms the product to be palletised
- The carton travels down the infeed conveyor and is aligned by a squaring bar
- The robot transfers the carton from the infeed conveyor to the pallet station, repeating the cycle until the pallet load is complete
- The operator removes the pallet and replaces it with an empty pallet and re-starts the system
All robotic palletising solutions are built and tested at our offices prior to site installation, ensuring a smoothly running system and minimum disruption to your production.
We provide various options for customising the EOL robotic palletising system, ensuring it suits your specific needs. Alternatively, we can design and build a tailored solution to meet your unique requirements and product specifications.
Options available with the EOL robotic palletising system include:
- Payload capacity to 450kg
- Bag, Crate, Pail
- Additional Stations
- Pallet stations
- Slip sheet magazine
- Stainless steel pallet stations
- Stainless steel guarding
- Automated Pallet Transfers
- Empty pallet infeed conveyor
- Full pallet outfeed conveyor
PanelView operator station
- Additional emergency stop stations
- Integration within existing control system
Robotic Palletising and Pallet Handling System wins ‘Manufacturing project of the Year” at the PACE Zenith Awards Placing boxes, trays, bags, bottles or other items on a pallet seems manageable enough. However, when you need to meet the most rigorous demands in terms of speed, care of handling, pallet patterns, stability, precision and cycle time,
Read More »
Incorporating a robotic palletising system into its new production line ensures that occupational health and safety issues are never a problem. As a world-class company with a history of strong growth and a string of leading brands behind it this leading Australian manufacturer was clear on three points when it came to the automation of
Read More »
A WORLD-CLASS Australian manufacturer with a string of leading brands behind it was clear on three points when it came to the automation of its new production line at its manufacturing facility in Sydney: eliminate occupational health and safety issues; reduce labour costs; and increase production capacity. Integral to the automation of the production line
Read More »