Based in QLD
Exciting opportunity for a current apprentice looking to start or continue a career in Industrial Electrical Automation to join a leading Australian Automation and Robotics company.
- Practical hands on role while studying a trade course.
- Working with in-house engineers to gain experience
- Proven interest in electronics, engineering or robotics
MAR is looking to recruit a highly motivated Electrical Apprentice to join our team, working with other apprentices and the engineering team.
The preferred candidate will have successfully completed their Higher School Certificate and is already part way through an Electrical Apprenticeship.
Please attach college results with your application together with a detailed CV.
The role is hands-on, and the successful candidate will gain a wide experience working in an industrial environment with technology that is cutting edge
- Has successfully completed 3rd or 4th year TAFE equivalent
- Proven interest in electronics &/or engineering
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good communicator
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiastic / keen to learn
- Willing to work as part of the team
- Able to take instruction from other team members
- Keen to demonstrate initiative
- Flexible & willing to work overtime on weekdays & weekends
- Drivers licence & own vehicle to get to and from the main office
Machinery Automation and Robotics (MAR) is an Australian owned and managed organisation which specialises in the design, build and integration of automated manufacturing solutions incorporating advanced robotics and providing major Australasian companies with a competitive edge.
Applicants must be an Australian resident and be able to work in Australia on a Full time basis.