MAR is looking to recruit a highly motivated Mechanical Apprentice to join our team, working with other apprentices and the engineering team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a 2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice looking to start or continue a career in Industrial Automation by joining a leading Australian Automation and Robotics company.
- Practical hands on role while studying a trade course, including extensive fitting, TIG welding, basic machining, and automation equipment installation
- Working with in-house engineers & Tradesman to gain experience
- Proven interest in engineering, robotics & all things Mechanical
The preferred candidate will have experience in industry and is already part way through a relevant Apprenticeship.
Please attach college results with your application together with a detailed CV.
The role is hands-on, and the successful candidate will gain a wide experience working in an industrial environment with technology that is cutting edge
- Has successfully completed 2 or more years TAFE equivalent with extensive relevant work experience.
- Proven interest in Mechanical engineering
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good communicator
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiastic / keen to learn
- Willing to work as part of the team
- Able to take instruction from other team members
- Keen to demonstrate initiative
- Flexible & willing to work overtime on weekdays & weekends
- Drivers licence & own vehicle to get to and from the main office
Machinery Automation and Robotics (MAR) is an Australian owned and managed organisation which specialises in the design, build and integration of automated manufacturing solutions incorporating advanced robotics and providing major Australasian companies with a competitive edge.
Applicants must be an Australian resident and be able to work in Australia on a Full time basis.
To apply please forward a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Manager Sarjeet Arkan