Scott’s multi-award winning BladeStop™ bandsaw is uniquely designed to reduce the risk of serious injury by mechanically stopping the blade when the unit senses that the operator has come in contact.
With the fastest stopping time on the market, BladeStop are global leaders in bandsaw safety with over 1000 units in market, across 25 countries.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Models available for a range of processing requirements
• Fast restart functionality…no blade change required between stops…simple to use and operate
• Reduce production time lost due to injuries • Greatly reduce worker’s compensation cost
• Reduce insurance premiums • Reduce operator turnover and training costs
• Promote positive OH&S related to bandsaw operation • Reduce product spoilage
• Improve personnel morale; happy and motivated workers • Improve the company’s image as an attractive workplace
• World-leading safety bandsaw technology.
Scott is pleased to announce that we recently installed our 1000th BladeStop™ bandsaw. The BladeStop’s unique sensing and fast-stopping capabilities are the difference between having a minor skin cut or an amputation, meaning every day over 1000 operators go to work knowing their risk of serious injury is reduced. Businesses across 25 countries are confident that they have award-winning technology with the fastest stopping time on the market keeping their staff safe.
1000 BladeStop’s installed is a great achievement for us and the meat processing industry. I would like to thank both our customers, and our BladeStop team for their commitment to making bandsaw operators jobs safer and ensuring they are able to go home at the end of each day injury-free.
Andrew Arnold, Director – Meat Processing
Band saws are an essential tool in the meat processing industry, but can cause severe cuts, muscle and nerve damage, or amputations.
Woolworths Meat Company’s meat processing facility is the centre of excellence for meat production plants across the country. BladeStop has proven invaluable to the plant and bandsaw operator safety.
Morgan Advanced Materials in Greenville, South Carolina have implemented their first of many BladeStop band saws into their electrical carbon processing facility.