Bladestop 380 is the latest addition to the ‘BladeStop family of bandsaws’. The BladeStop 380 is a lighter Bandsaw designed to suit butcher shops, supermarkets and pack houses.
Dual sensing unique to BladeStop
Along with touch sensing capability, BladeStop is also supplied with the GloveCheck™ sensing system. GloveCheck detects the operator’s gloves moving at high speeds in a zone directly upstream from the blade and is ideal for high speed and hand-flick cutting tasks.
With revolutionary body sensing technology, BladeStop reduces the high risk of bandsaw operation related injuries, and unlike other systems on the market, employs a quick, simple and operator-friendly process.
- Dual Sensing
- Fastest stopping time on the market
- Fast restart functionality….no blade change required between stops. Simple to use and operate
- Robust enough to cope with harsh environments, the BladeStop bandsaw meets the wash-down requirements of today’s industrial plants.
Benefits of a BladeStop band saw
- Safety – Increase band saw operator’s safety; reduce horrific injuries
- Worker Morale – Improve personnel morale; happy and motivated workers
- Company image – Improve company’s image as an attractive workplace
- Production – Reduce production time lost due to injuries
- Workers Compensation – Greatly reduce worker’s compensation cost
- Insurance – Reduce insurance premiums
- Uptime – Increase processing uptime
- Staffing – Reduce operator turnover and training costs
- OH&S – Promote positive OH&S related to band saw operation
- Spoilage – Reduce product spoilage
- BladeStop Connect brings operational data to its leading bandsaw technology, offering real time and historical data showing productivity status and operational log. BladeStop Connect is available both new and as a retrofit.
As the BladeStop does require regular and professional maintenance, Scott offers an Annual Service of which will be carried out by a certified BladeStop Technician.