The HTS-NMR platform provides unrivalled performance for our cryogen-free NMR magnets and instruments in the 100MHz-400MHz range. A unique feature is the ability to operate at varying fields, opening up a wide range of research and industrial applications. With a high tolerance to vibration, HTS-NMR analysers are ideal for both remote or mobile laboratories and demanding process applications alike.
One magnet, multi-purpose: HTS-110’s variable field magnet systems are suitable for High Resolution Spectroscopy, NMR Relaxometry, Field Cycling NMR and NQR.
HTS-NMR can be used for in-line chemical reaction monitoring, process control and quality assurance in a diverse range of industries, including:
•Magnet subsystem with integrated low vibration, zero maintenance pulse tube cold-head
• 19” rack mounted compressor and power supply
• Active magnet protection electronics linked to integrated temperature sensors and voltage taps
• On-magnet energy-dump system
• 1 year warranty
• <6 litres water per minute cooling supply
• 50/60Hz, 3Ø, 4-8kW electrical power
• User serviceable adsorber change on compressor every 20,000 hours
• Vacuum pump for initial installation and servicing only