Robotic welding and metal fabrication involves highly complex and sophisticated technology. With 29 years robotic and automation experience, Scott Automation & Robotics have the experience to offer a cutting edge easy-to-operate turn-key solution for metal fabrication.
We offer flexible and unique solutions for the metal fabrication industry, and can provide standard solutions such as our ‘ReadyArc’ welding range, as well as tailor made metal fabrication and welding systems to suit your specifications.
Types of Metal Fabrication solutions:
- robotic welding
- robotic cutting
- robotic forming
- robotic joining
- robotic surface treatment
- automated inspection
- robotic materials handling
From design and manufacture, project management through to implementation and ongoing 24/7 servicing, we have the capability to provide full support to you and your business throughout the entire process.
So what benefits can a robotic welding solution offer?
- Reduction in operating and capital costs
- Labour and training cost reduction
- Improved weld quality and consistency
- Minimise post weld distortion
- Reduction in over welding and burn though on thin materials
- Reduce weld wire consumption through smaller and consistent sized welds
- Reduce gas consumption with faster travel speeds
- Increased welding productivity and manufacturing flexibility
- Improved quality of work for employees
- Improvements in OH&S issues with improved workplace health and safety
- 24/7 Service and support
- Proven solutions and expertise
Welding automation offers numerous benefits for companies of all sizes — from improved productivity and weld consistency to lower costs for production, labour and materials. No longer are robots just suitable for large manufacturers but smaller to medium size businesses also stand to benefit by implementing a Robotic Welding technology solution. 1. Increase in Productivity
Read More »
Scott Automation + Robotics have a range of ReadyArc welding cells to suit various industry applications. The ReadyArc range includes the ReadyArc Compact (Single Station), ReadyArc Flex (Dual Station Inline) and the ReadyArc Pro (Dual Station V-Cell) which is suitable for larger workpieces. The welding cells are portable and engineered to suit any plant as
Read More »