The two Systems have been built in a number of combinations of different modules: crushing-splitting modules, conveyor modules, pulverising-splitting modules, sample collecting modules and an LCD touch-screen control console. Sensors are used throughout the System to control various moving components and for safety purposes.
System for blast-hole and R.C. samples:
- Clear, user-friendly console with weighing scale
- PLC - calculates percentages required for each split
- Crushing-splitting module – bin lifter, shaking screen and LSD
- Pulverising-splitting module – double-tier head for fine pulverising and LSD
- Sample collecting module – final splits collected in steel cups on X-Y table
System for drill core, underground, blast hole and R.C samples:
- As per system one, with an extra module incorporating a sample lifter and Big BOYD® Crusher.
- Large sample lumps are pre-crushed with Big BOYD Crusher before further crushing with the BOYD Crusher.
- Big BOYD Crusher incorporates a new blockage sensor and thermocouples to monitor bearing temperatures.