The Robotic Beef Scriber utilises a robot integrated with a scribing saw and sensing technologies to accurately establish positions and profiles prior to cutting.
- Labour saving of approximately 2-3 operators per working shift
- Species – Beef
- OH&S – eliminates risk of strain, injury & trauma from using dangerous equipment
- Improved processing efficiencies – less rework due to consistent and repeatable operations
- Increased Yield Gain – consistency and quality of operation leads to smooth downstream operations
- Reduced Contamination – reduced contamination compared to manual operations
The system uses a combination of X-ray (DEXA), 3d scanners, colour camera and robotics.
The Robotic Beef Scriber is being developed in collaboration with Meat & Livestock Australia.