SCOTT LED flood lights are a high efficiency, water cleanable lighting solution. Flood lights are designed for outdoor use such as car parks, alleyways and sports fields but can be effectively applied in many outdoor lighting situations.
- Highly efficient, robust and low maintenance modular LED high bay with system efficacy at up to 130 lumens/watt.
- Light modules use CREE MHBA LED (high power) or Lumileds 3030 2D (medium power) packages driven by high efficiency LED drivers.
- Built in capabilities allow for integration with PIR or daylight harvesting sensors. Available as an option on request.
- Finless design specifically for use in wash down and dirty environments.
- Certified for IP65, AS/NZS and IEC 60598 safety.
- Five-year warranty.
Mounting and Materials:
- Mounted by a steel swivel bracket with +/- 55° rotation.
- Minimum 1.5 meter, UL approved power cord with flying leads.
- Built using extruded aluminium powder coated black or white.
For more information about our flood light solutions please contact us.