- Labour saving of 1-2 operator per working shift
- Line Speed – 210 head/hour “continuous line”
- OH&S – reduced injuries and accidents
- Productivity – consistent and repeatable operations with reduced rework
- Efficiencies – minimise waste & flexibility to change cut specifications on requests
- Increased Yield – accurate cuts referencing dew claws allow for better tendon recovery
- Hygiene – reduced contamination compared to manual operations
The Robotic Beef Hock/Hoof cutting system is a proven beef technology system, running in production in conjunction with other meat robot systems by SCOTT. This innovative meat technology was developed in collaboration with Meat & Livestock Australia.