OnRobot products open new possibilities for automating tasks that you never thought possible. Their cutting edge gripping and sensing systems for industrial automation let you easily design truly collaborative applications that enable your workforce to work side-by-side with collaborative robots on assembly, surface finishing, pick and place, machine tending or testing. OnRobot are a one-stop-shop for collaborative applications with all the tools you need in one place.
Compatibility & Benefits
- Plug and Play
- Adjustable force
- Control two grippers
- Failsafe operation
- Continuous force
- Simple programming
- Integrated control board
- Simple and quick installation
OnRobot grippers, force/torque sensors and tool changers are compatible with robots from Doosan, TM Robot, Yaskawa, Universal Robots, KUKA, Fanuc, Kawasaki Robotics, Hanwha, and Nachi.
- 3FG15: flexible, large-stroke 3-finger gripper. Flexible production - large-stroke optimizes CNC lathe-tending for multiple part sizes with a single 3-finger gripper.
- Gecko SP: compact no-mark gecko single pad adhesive gripper. Innovative adhesive gripper for flat, smooth, or perforated objects automates tasks that were previously not possible.
- VGC10: compact, customizable electric vacuum gripper. Compact, configurable electrical vacuum gripper, flexible with unlimited customization fits all your application needs.
- Dual Gripper: dual gripping, more power for twice the work. Increased productivity offers faster payback, with ROI in as little as 3 months.
- VG10: flexible, adjustable electric vacuum gripper. Out-of-the-box electric vacuum gripper - plug into the robot arm and pinch the gripper to fit the product, provides fast productivity and ROI.
- Gecko Gripper: special adhesive technology. No compressed air requirement saves maintenance costs and provides faster payback in as little as 5 months. No-mark technology and perfect for flat, smooth surfaces and porous objects.
- HEX & HEX-QC Force/Torque Sensor: giving the sense of touch to your robot. High-accuracy sensor technology provides 95% better quality in insertion and assembly tasks. Flexible sensor extends automation possibilities to processes that were not previously possible.