SCOTT LED perimeter lights are a high efficiency, water cleanable lighting solution designed for use in outdoor areas such as pathways, compounds, street lighting or any situation where robust lighting solutions are needed outdoors.
- Highly efficient, robust and low maintenance modular LED high bay with system efficacy at up to 100 lumens/watt.
- Light modules use CREE MHBA LED (high power) or Lumileds 3030 2D (medium power) packages driven by high efficiency LED drivers.
- Built in capabilities allow for integration with PIR or daylight harvesting sensors. Available as an option on request.
- Finless design specifically for use in wash down and dirty environments.
- Certified for IP65, AS/NZS and IEC 60598 safety.
- Five-year warranty.
Mounting and Materials:
- Can be mounted using either a pole mount, pole grip mount or flange options. All mounting options offer +/- 15° tilt.
- Minimum 1.5 meter, UL approved power cord with flying leads.
- Built using extruded aluminium powder coated black or white.
The SCOTT point of difference is proprietary technology for cool-running LED lights. This combined with in-house design expertise delivers a highly efficient, customisable, modular lighting solution built from quality components. Through our in-house design specialists and on site factory, we can deliver customised solutions from layout through to manufacturing.
For more information about our perimeter lighting solutions please contact us.