2-Finger Adaptive Robot Grippers
Our flexible robot grippers are designed to work perfectly with Universal Robots for a fast, easy, plug-and-play integration with collaborative robots. Manufacturers can eliminate changeovers by using a single programmable robot gripper to handle all their parts.
● Fast, easy, plug-and-play integration with Universal Robots
● Most popular applications: CNC machine feeding, quality testing, automated assembly, pick and place
3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
Compatible with all major industrial robot manufacturers, this programmable and mechanically intelligent robotic hand enables manipulation of a wide variety of objects. Control the force, speed and position parameters of this robot gripper designed for unstructured environments.
● Most popular applications: advanced manufacturing, research and development.
FT 300 Force Torque Sensors
The Robotiq Force Torque Sensors give your robot the sense of touch. The FT 300 integrates seamlessly and quickly on all available UR models: no coding, no machining.
● Add the sense of touch to robots
● Most popular applications: assembly, precision part insertions, product quality testing.
The Robotiq vision-guided pick and place solution for Universal Robots can be setup on a shop floor in 30 minutes, breaking down barriers to vision integration. No external PC is required to setup, program or run the Robotiq Camera.
For more information on the range of products including specifications visit the Robotiq website.