SCOTT LED specialise in high-quality lighting for commercial and industrial applications.
The SCOTT point of difference is proprietary technology for cool-running LED lights. This combined with in-house design expertise delivers a highly efficient, customisable, modular lighting solution built from quality components. Through our in-house design specialists and on site factory, we can deliver customised solutions from layout through to manufacturing.
- Highly efficient, robust and low maintenance round LED high bay with system efficacy at up to 143 lumens/watt.
- Light modules use Lumileds 3030 2D (mid power) packages and are driven by high efficiency Mean Well LED drivers or SAA approved drivers.
- Built in capabilities allow for integration with PIR or daylight harvesting sensors. Available as an option on request.
- 1~10CDC, 10V PWM signal or resistance dimmable ready.
- Efficient and light weight with stamped aluminium heatsink fins to suit applications where weight is a concern.
- Available with either frosted or non-frosted covers. Covers are PMMA as standard, or PC-V0 if a flame retardant cover is required.
- Certified for IP54, AS/NZS, IEC 60598 safety and CISPR15.
- Five-year warranty.
Materials and Finish:
- The housing is constructed using anodized or powder coated aluminium with powder coated aluminium die casted end caps. They also have impact resistant PC-V0 front clear covers which act as a flame retardant.
- The reflector consists of WhiteOptics diffuser backing with a sealed plastic front cover.
You can view more detailed information including technical specifications in our high bay brochure.