Scott Automation & Robotics are an official distributor of Universals Robots in Australia. This new generation of collaborative robots (or “cobots”) are game changers for smaller manufacturers.
Collaborative Robots offer flexible robot arms providing you with increased production and improved safety.
The Universal Robot arms support Flexible Manufacturing initiatives. Whether it is adjusting to seasonal lines, or to a variation in co-packing lines, employees can teach the robot new moves as production schedules change.
The portfolio of robots includes the collaborative UR3, UR5 and UR10 robot arms named after their payloads in kilos.
Automate almost anything with Collaborative robots
With the user-friendly robots now being sold in more than 50 countries worldwide and with an average payback period of only 195 days robots are finally affordable for small and mid-sized manufacturers.
Lightweight, small and compact robots
- Robots have a payload range from 3kg to 10 kg.
- Requiring only 1sqm, Universal Robots provides flexibility in integrating robots into your production line.
- Minimal mounting and set up
- Ideal for a High Mix – Low Volume manufacturing environment or the running of small batch and seasonal productions.
Highly collaborative and safe
- Ability to work in close proximity to workers without the need for safety guarding (subject to safety risk assessment)
Simple to program
- Operators with no programming experience can quickly program robotic movements based on logical process steps and using intuitive tools.
- Initial ownership cost of Robots is low compared to many traditional robots.
- Additional cost savings come the ease of programming, simplified integration and minimal after sales maintenance.
- Average Payback on Investment – 195 days
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth Scott Automation & Robotics have years of experience in robot automation and are an official Australian distributor for Universal Robots. Contact one of our Solution Engineers to discuss a solution to suit your manufacturing facility.
Why Choose Scott Automation & Robotics
Scott Automation + Robotics envision a workplace where humans and robots are able to work together in close quarters both safely and efficiently. Since adopting the collaborative robots (cobots) from Universal Robots (UR) SCOTT are now able to provide robotic technology solutions into high mix low volume manufacturing environments. Universal robots collaborative robot range are
Read More »
Scott Automation + Robotics understands one of the most important elements of growing a business and remaining competitive is productivity. If a business is inefficient then a loss in production can occur which can result in a lower quality of work, discrepancies in output, unhappy employees and a loss in profitability. The results can be
Read More »
Universal Robots appoint Scott Automation & Robotics as Australian Distributor for their Collaborative Robot Range
Robots and people working together Scott Automation & Robotics we are excited to be able to offer the next generation of collaborative robots to Australian manufacturers. These robots will not only provide cost efficiencies, but provide the flexibility to easily move and reprogram the one robot for different production lines as required, making them ideal for small batch
Read More »
1000 industry professionals have now been awarded the globally recognised Certified Machinery Safety Expert (CMSE) accreditation from Pilz and TÜV NORD. The 1000th delegate to receive the milestone achievement was Rod Burton from Scott Automation & Robotics. “I was very interested in becoming a CMSE, as machinery safety is at the forefront of everything we do
Read More »