The Universal Robot arms support Flexible Manufacturing initiatives. Whether it is adjusting to seasonal lines, or to a variation in co-packing lines, employees can teach the robot new moves as production schedules change.
The portfolio of robots includes the collaborative UR3, UR5 and UR10 robot arms named after their payloads in kilos.
With the user-friendly robots now being sold in more than 50 countries worldwide and with an average payback period of only 195 days robots are finally affordable for small and mid-sized manufacturers.
Lightweight, small and compact robots
- Robots have a payload range from 3kg to 10 kg
- Requiring only 1sqm, Universal Robots provides flexibility in integrating robots into your production line
- Minimal mounting and set up
- Ideal for a High Mix – Low Volume manufacturing environment or the running of small batch and seasonal productions
Highly collaborative and safe
- Ability to work in close proximity to workers without the need for safety guarding (subject to safety risk assessment)
Simple to program
- Operators with no programming experience can quickly program robotic movements based on logical process steps and using intuitive tools
- Initial ownership cost of Robots is low compared to many traditional robots
- Additional cost savings come with the ease of programming, simplified integration and minimal after sales maintenance
- Average Payback on Investment – 195 days