SCOTT LED wash down lights are a high efficiency, water cleanable lighting solution designed specifically for the meat processing industry, including a specific meat inspection light however they can be installed in any situation where regular cleaning with water is required.
- Highly efficient, robust and low maintenance modular LED high bay with system efficacy at up to 130 lumens/watt.
- Light modules use CREE MHBA LED (high power) or Lumileds 3030 2D (medium power) packages driven by high efficiency LED drivers.
- Built in capabilities allow for integration with PIR or daylight harvesting sensors. Available as an option on request.
- Finless design specifically for use in wash down and dirty environments.
- Certified for IP65, AS/NZS, IEC 60598 safety and CISPR15.
- Five-year warranty.
Materials and Finish:
- The housing is constructed using anodized or powder coated aluminium with powder coated aluminium die casted end caps. They also have impact resistant PC-V0 front clear covers which act as a flame retardant.
- The reflector consists of WhiteOptics diffuser backing with a sealed plastic front cover.
The SCOTT point of difference is proprietary technology for cool-running LED lights. This combined with in-house design expertise delivers a highly efficient, customisable, modular lighting solution built from quality components. Through our in-house design specialists and on site factory, we can deliver customised solutions from layout through to manufacturing.
You can view more detailed information including technical specifications in our high bay brochure.