Manufacturers of food products and pharmaceuticals are adopting x-ray inspection as a competitive marketing tool and to reduce costs. Scott’s X-ray inspection is a highly effective way to reduce the likelihood of contaminated or defective products reaching the marketplace.
Additionally, Scott’s X-Ray Grading System provides world leading meat processors with accurate real-time data on carcass properties. This allows optimisation of genetics and raw material management. The X-Ray Grading System provides the ability to optimise the cut specification to suit each individual carcass.
- See through packaging to detect contaminant inside bags, boxes, foil packs, glass jars, metal cans etc...
- Detect a much wider range of contaminants, including ferrous and copper base metals, glass, stone and bone fragments, several kinds of plastics and rubbers
- Detect smaller fragments, including stainless steel
- Visually display the position and type of contaminant in the product
- Not affected by product temperature or variations in salt, blood etc
- Detect missing or damaged products
Meat Processing Benefits:
- Yield Improvements: Valuable yield improvements are achieved on each carcass processed.
- Increased Throughput: For installed customer sites, throughput and operational efficiencies in the boning room increase due to a consistent flow of product.
- Cut accuracy: Improvements for the primal cut gives more weight in loin and rack product for every carcass processed.