Scott Automation & Robotics’ has been recognised in the highest category of ABB’s Robotic solution providers globally. This recognition was gained through our recent appointment as an ABB Authorised Value Provider (AVP).
An ABB Authorised Value Provider is recognised as the ideal customer choice to develop and implement ABB Robotic systems, including technical, application & support services. Our ability to offer robotic solutions, software and engineering services, including complete automated plant and cell design, programming, installation, and reliable support were paramount in us achieving this level of recognition and highlights our skill, proficiency and experience with ABB Robots.
SCOTT was selected as an Authorised Value Provider by ABB after a thorough assessment and validation process covering the following topics:
- Strong product offering with local and global consistency
- Easy selection of value provider capability matched to the end customer needs
- Significant local presence in the market
- Industry and specific experience
- Strong robot application and process knowledge
- Ability to deliver
- Consistency and quality via value provider training process
- Consistency and quality via value provider authorization process
General Manager of SCOTT, Troy Krogh, highlighted that “our motto is when the outcome has to be certain and the AVP programs plays a key role in our business to deliver certainty to our customers. “
“As an ABB Authorised Value Provider SCOTT is in the best position to ensure our customers gain a global competitive advantage from implementing automation and robotic solutions.
For more information on how they can best assist your business as an ABB Authorised Value Provider contact us today.