Providing Service and Support for your entire plant 24/7
We service Robots, HMI’s, PLC’s and automation equipment providing your site and operations with certainty and reliability.
Our aim is simple – to service the entire system at the highest level of performance to maximise your plant uptime and equipment reliability. In using Scott Automation for your service and maintenance needs we provide you with the following advantages:
- One-Stop: Provides service and support for all industrial robots, PLC’s, HMI’s, and general automation applications making us a one stop provider of support and maintenance for your complete system.
- Certainty: Around the clock access to local support 24/7 gives you peace of mind and minimises the stress of production critical breakdowns.
- Reliability: Regular maintenance and servicing of your sites equipment ensures the smooth running of your manufacturing facility, minimising the risks of production critical breakdowns.
- Quality: Our team and expertise to provide you with top end service and support. We provide you with access to the highest quality and industry relevant advice. From project managers and engineers specialised in particular industry sectors to highly trained and experienced technicians able to provide timely and professional services.
- Uptime: Utilising our service and support ultimately provides your site with a reduction in lost revenue or excessive overtime by reducing the occurrences and length of unplanned downtime.
- Safety: Regular servicing and maintenance of your robot, automation and complete systems increases workplace safety for your equipment operators. We prides ourselves in being forward thinking, this extends to performing hazard identification and isolation during servicing and maintenance work.
- Savings: Along with reducing the expenses of downtime, regular servicing and maintenance reduces overall product damage and waste.
We can assist you to design, manage, install, assess, optimise, maintain and repair your complete automation and robotic systems.
If you are experiencing a production critical breakdown call your local 24 HOUR SERVICE HOTLINE now:
SYDNEY NSW – +61 2 9748 7001
BRISBANE QLD – +61 7 3348 9110
MELBOURNE VIC -+61 3 9335 4344
ADELAIDE SA – +61 3 9335 4344
PERTH WA – +61 3 9335 4344
Experienced & Trusted
- Breadth: Our services all facets of industrial automation in the manufacturing, consumer, pharmaceutical, foundry, and aerospace industries.
- Brands: Supporting all industrial robots, PLC’s, HMI’s, & general automation applications Scott Automation is a trusted provider of a range of robotic and automation brands including but not limited to ABB Robots, Kuka Robots, Panasonic Robots, Motoman Robots, Fanuc Robots, Allen Bradley Rockwell PLC, HMI, Drives, Servos and SCADA, Cognex Vision Systems, Citect SCADA, Pilz, SICK, Indramat, NHP, OMRON, Siemens and Mitsubishi.
- Certification: Scott is proud to be Australia’s only accredited Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) supplier, a certified CMSE® – Certified Machinery Safety Expert (TÜV Nord), member of the Control System Integrators Association, an ABB Authorised Value Provider and a technology partner for a range of industry leading brands.
- Reach: With Australian offices located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth and access to teams internationally in New Zealand, USA, China and Chile we can provide your site with the benefits of prompt local support.
- Spare Parts and Upgrades: We provide spare parts and upgrade services for most major brands of robots. Also new and used robots are available for sale – see our Robots webpage.
When your outcome needs to be certain call Scott Automation & Robotics
Just like humans, robots need a check up too. For the rest of 2016 Scott Automation & Robotics is offering your Robot a FREE health check*. Benefits of Booking a Health Check Make sure that your robot system is in tip top condition, ready to keep working for you Address any saftey concerns with your
Read More »
1000 industry professionals have now been awarded the globally recognised Certified Machinery Safety Expert (CMSE) accreditation from Pilz and TÜV NORD. The 1000th delegate to receive the milestone achievement was Rod Burton from Scott Automation & Robotics. “I was very interested in becoming a CMSE, as machinery safety is at the forefront of everything we do
Read More »
Scott Automation & Robotics’ has been recognised in the highest category of ABB’s Robotic solution providers globally. This recognition was gained through our recent appointment as an ABB Authorised Value Provider (AVP). An ABB Authorised Value Provider is recognised as the ideal customer choice to develop and implement ABB Robotic systems, including technical, application & support services.
Read More »